DSN provides Day Services and a range of developmental activities for D/deaf people at The Tannery, its dedicated centre in Northwich.
• An inclusive and encouraging learning environment
• A learning and development programme, created to meet the assessed need, skills and interests of each learner
• Appropriate, total communication with staff and other service users
• Opportunities for personal growth and development
• A friendly and safe environment
• An extensive life skills programme
• We also have a qualified carpenter and fully-equipped workshop where woodwork skills are taught.
Our service users are the most important part of our Day Service provision and it is essential they are given opportunities and encouragement to review their development, progress and explore new challenges, and adopt new learning methods to improve their skills.
All learners will be given a survey which enables them to guide the services in the direction they wish to go, address any concerns they may have or express any avenues of interest for the staff team to explore.
To find out more about our services, please download the leaflet, or contact us at any of our offices on 0333 220 5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org