DSN provides Day services and a range of developmental activities from The Tannery, its dedicated centre in Northwich.
What can DSN Day Services offer?
- An inclusive and encouraging learning environment
- A learning and development programme, which will be created to meet the assessed need, skills and interests of each learner
- Appropriate, total communication with staff and other service users
- Opportunities for growth and development
- A friendly and safe environment
- An extensive life skills programme
- We also have a qualified carpenter and fully equipped workshop where woodwork skills are taught.
Our Service Users are the most important part of our Day Service provision and it is essential they are constantly given opportunities and encouragement to review their development and progress and explore new challenges and new learning methods to improve their skills.
All learners will be given a survey. This enables the learners to guide the services in the direction they wish to go; to address any concerns they may have; or express any avenues of interest for the staff team to explore.
To find out more about our services, please download the leaflet, or contact us at any of our offices via our contact page.